All attendees of Trinity High School are members of the Alumni Association; you are our legacy and you will always be part of our family. We invite you to come back to campus and visit, mentor students, and be a part of our ongoing success. Stay connected to your classmates, teachers, coaches, and the school. Update your information, submit a class note, volunteer on campus, or support today’s students; you are a Trinity Shamrock and you make a difference in the lives of today’s students.
• Update your contact information to receive news and event invitations.
• Attend alumni events.
• Participate in Alumni Weekend events and your Class Reunion, especially your 10th, 25th, and 50th.
• Be a Class Agent.
• Submit a Class Note.
• Connect through social media: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
• Make a gift to the Trinity Fund each year.
• Volunteer as a Class Agent, for the Annual Fund, or at an event.
• Serve on the Alumni Council.
• Help organize alumni events outside the Harrisburg area.
• Read our “Alumni Update: The Green and White” quarterly e-newsletter.
• Attend athletic, fine art, and community events on campus.
• Refer a prospective student to our Admissions Office.
The Office of Alumni Relations provides opportunities for alumni to stay informed about and connected to Trinity. Don’t miss out!