Head Football Coach
Trinity is hiring a head varsity coach for the 2021 season.
Successful candidates will have:
- Prior Varsity Football coaching experience
- Preferred candidates will have experience as a head coach as well as the demonstrated ability to manage a successful, multi faceted program at the varsity level
- Responsibility for assembling their coaching staff
- Experience coordinating a varsity program with the athletic director
- Experience implementing off-season programs in accordance with PIAA regulations.
- High level of personal organization and planning
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Willingness to participate in ongoing professional development
- A commitment to the mission of Trinity High School
Interested candidates should forward coaching resume and coaching philosophy to Gary Bricker, Athletic Director – firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline – January 29.
Trinity High School is looking for substitute teachers for the coming 2020-2021 school year. Most will be used for day-to-day substituting, although long-term substitution may become necessary as the school year progresses. Substitute teachers are also the first to be considered for full-time employment when a position opens in the discipline that corresponds to their certifications. Candidates possessing Pennsylvania teaching certification in their respective subject areas will be preferred. Those interested should send resume, certification, and clearance information to:
3601 Simpson Ferry Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011
All clearances must be less than one year old. To complete clearances for employment, please see below, or visit the Diocese of Harrisburg.
Please make sure when completing all clearances it is for EMPLOYMENT not for volunteer positions.
Required Documents and Clearances
Below you will find the necessary links to important forms to work, coach, or volunteer at Trinity. All potential employees must provide current clearances.
Volunteer Drive Form