Due to excessive heat and humidity, Trinity High School will close at noon on Wednesday, August 29, 2018. Please note the following. Picture Day will still be held tomorrow, Wednesday, August 29, as scheduled. Students
- Picture Day will still be held tomorrow, Wednesday, August 29, as scheduled. Students should be dressed in school uniforms.
- There will be no lunch service provided on Wednesday.
- The Computer Applications Exemption Test will be delayed one day, so the new testing dates will be Thursday, August 30, Friday, August 31, and Tuesday, September 4, in Room 113 immediately after school at 2:45 p.m.
- Students who drive may leave at noon, and parents may pick up students at that time.
- Students riding buses from the Harrisburg and Susquehanna public schools will be picked up at Trinity at noon. Drop-off is expected at the usual stops.
- Mechanicsburg School District will pick up Trinity students at noon and offer three drop-off points: Apple and Gale, the CVS on Simpson Ferry, or Mechanicsburg High School.
- Students transported by South Middleton will be picked up at Trinity at noon and dropped off at Iron Forge Elementary, where our parents may pick them up.
- Students riding Cumberland Valley or Northern School District buses will pick up at noon and transport students to their respective high schools, where our parents may pick them up.
- No early transportation will be offered by the Central Dauphin School District. We expect Central Dauphin to provide transportation at 2:40 p.m., our usual closing time.
- Susquenita School District parents need to call Mrs. Jennie Lafferty in Trinity’s Transportation Office (717-909-3706) by 9:00 a.m. only if their students require transportation at noon.
- As of the time of this email, we have not yet heard from the West Shore or East Pennsboro School Districts.
All Day (Wednesday)